for people who love the littlest dairy goats
I have so many goats for sale it could be a mini herd! At the moment there are 15 goats in my pens! Way too many for the winter! Here is what I have for sale. You can see pictures on my page under my For Sale section.
1. Tansy - Polled Doe in milk - she is 7/8 Nigerian and 1/8 Nubian. a First Freshener giving 1-2 cups in the morning with her single doeling on her the rest of the time. We are retaining her doeling. $250 in milk
2. Mandazi - her great grandmother earned a Superior Genetics title. Her dam was the top milker on her farm when we purchased her. Her sire produced many does that gave 1 quart per milking. She is also a first freshener. Her udder is very soft and 7 months after freshening she is still giving us a cup per milking. $300 bred to CJ
3. Ahava - doeling born on 10.7.13 Beautiful fawn coloring with a white tail and frosting. One of triplets. Her dam gives nearly 1/2 gallon per milking. $300
4. Simcha - 2 year old buck. His first doeling will freshen in the spring. He is full brother to Mandazi, so check out #2 above. He is friendly and VERY bucky. $300
5. Xerxes - 7 month old son of Mandazi. His sire is Ferdinand who came from Camanna. His granddams are high milkers on both sides. $200
6. CJ - small blue eyed 2 year old buck. Out of his 5 kids this year, 2 have blue eyes and 4 are doelings. He is the sire of Ahava. His dam was the top milker at her farm when we purchased him. $350
Take any three for $800. Take em all for $1500! That's an average of $250 each!
Make an offer and we are open to barter as well!