Triplets

So finally at 151 days a week of sleepless nights Eva finally gave birth at 4.30am this morning to buckling triplets! All doing really well. 2 black and 1 mocha brown. 

Just thankful for an old entry on this site that helped keep us calm and not worry/panic too much! 

Internet has also gone all odd at present so will add photos later! 

You need to be a member of Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats to add comments!

Join Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulaions! Can't wait for photos.
  • Have no idea on how to make my photos smaller so for me the quickest way is to add our facebook page link for photos of our boys! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.720650647969759.107374189...

• Julia, first one presented head and feet first, then we had about 20 minutes to wait then the second arrived in the same dive position and then I think within in a minute of the second one being born the third arrived again in the dive position. I was very thankful to have my husband on hand to help! This is Eva's second kidding her first she has twins again all went really well she did an amazing job.  Good luck with yours.

Julia Stephens said:

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics! Also, how did they each present? Just curious as my first freshener is going to be soon and I've been reading up on all the possibilities. 

• Congratulations! Glad you found the info on here reassuring. Looking forward to pictures!

• Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics! Also, how did they each present? Just curious as my first freshener is going to be soon and I've been reading up on all the possibilities. 

This reply was deleted.