ISO of Moonspots!

Decided that I need to add some moon spots to my herd , so the search is on for two does. :)   Prefer blue eyes to go along with those pretty spots and a great pedigree.  But a great pedigree with heavy moon spots and brown eyes is ok too.   

Yearling or younger please, unless you are located in Oregon SW WA, Northern CA etc.  Willing to ship for the right doe(s).

You need to be a member of Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats to add comments!

Join Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you're still looking, I have several moonspotted kids this year.

• Beautiful!  :)  I hope she(?) is good at passing those moon spots on!  I have two does, sisters, that don't appear to have moon spots.  They each have one small and very inconspicuous moonspot.  Their mother has a lot, and their grandfather has a ton.  Each of them had a doe kid with quite a few moonspots this year.  They each had triplets, and the other two didn't appear to have any moonspots.  At least I never found any. 

• I got this 2 year old last weekend, and I found a blue-eyed moon spotted yearling that I will be picking up in a few weeks.

2771475318?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Have you found any moonspots??  Please show us if you find some new babies. :)

• Try Rivendell Farm.  They have loads of moonspots. :)

This reply was deleted.