Introduction!

Hi All!

After this group kept coming up in searches I finally joined and I'm excited to be a part of it! I currently have 2 ND does (1 senior and 1 FF), 1 ND wether and 4 ND kids (3 doelings and a buckling). All of them are from Castle Rock stock.

I also have a couple of grade pygmies and 5 pygmy/ND cross kids (4 doelings and 1 buckling) with more kids on the way any minute now. They were my first goats before I really knew anything about goats. We milk them as well as the NDs.

Just wanted to give a quick hello and introduce myself. Photos of some of them below.

Senior Doe CRF Castle Rock Sedona with buckling (now a wether)

First Freshener Foggy River Farm Baileys OnIce (picture as a junior doe)

Our wether Whisky

One of our doelings out of CRF Castle Rock Sedona 

The other two doelings out of Foggy River Farm Baileys OnIce

You need to be a member of Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats to add comments!

Join Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome to the group, and thanks for sharing pictures!

• No, no polled goats this time around. Lots of blue eyes though (the sire Castle Rock Clarks Nutcracker had blue eyes). We have one darling wether who has blue eyes and waddles, but he's a Pygmy/ND cross. 

• Welcome and what great looking goats.  I have a wether similar looking to Whisky - love the name!

And one of my past bucklings - now a wether - looks like your little guy. Is he polled by any chance.

Go look at my boys and you'll see these two I mention. Judy

www.capradiemndg.com

• What CUTIES!! Love the pictures. :) Thanks for putting an introduction here on the forum too!! Welcome. :) 

This reply was deleted.