Hi Everybody-

My husband and I are discovering country life and Nigerians a little later in life than most,  but we are enjoying it so much.  We still can't quite believe (and our grown children can't believe it either!) that we have a little acreage in Northern Utah with ducks, a pond, chickens and most of all, our ND's.  
     Last summer, we were lucky to meet Nathan Wiley-Drake, who sold us some kiddies from his beautiful award winning herd  (See http://neightnkevs.com/ ).  He has spent a lot of time helping us succeed with our little doelings.
     I have recently gotten very interested in milking and making cheese.  It's great learning about this site and all the great discussion and links!  Thanks for making me feel welcome. 

You need to be a member of Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats to add comments!

Join Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello! I also got into farm "animalling" a bit later than most, but we can really make up for lost timeif we try!! I started out with Pygoras,and got into fiber farming...then added my ND's...soap making and cheese... is great! welcome! Deb Rock, No IL
  • Thank you for the welcome and Deborah thank you for initiating the site! Sure am enjoying it and learning a lot.

Deborah Niemann-Boehle said:
    Glad to hear you're enjoying your goats! Once you start making cheese, you'll really be addicted to them! I can't imagine living without my goats.
  • Welcome! And thanks for the link to the herd you got your goats from. Its one I've not come across in all my recent searches.
  • Glad to hear you're enjoying your goats! Once you start making cheese, you'll really be addicted to them! I can't imagine living without my goats.
This reply was deleted.