Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

i am still really just starting out but i feel that i need to decide on a name. my family is just going to do something small, few goats, chickens, garden and bees (for now). my last name is Tinker so here are a few options that i have that play off that

Tinkering Around Mini's

Tinkering Around Acre's

Tinkering Around Farm's

also if i decide to get registered goats, will I be able to use TNK if it is available, or do you have to use the first letters of the farm name. I like TNK because it could sound like Tink.

also, any other suggestions playing off Tinker?

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course, Tinker's Bells comes to mind, but that's very, very Disney. And you'd have to put bells on your animals.

Being creepy, I looked up your town and I love the idea of incorporating highways, like "Tinker 67" or whatever is close.

Or an old-world style name, like Tinkersfield

I'll be excited to see what you come up with!

At risk of sounding like a troll, and I hate myself for this, but the plural for farms, acres, and minis shouldn't have apostrophes. Sorry and you're welcome, from a grammar nerd.

If your production animals are all female, as they presumably are, you could use Tinker's Belles. I also like Tinkersfield.  

I'm also a grammar nerd, we're a pesky bunch. ;-)
Naomi D'Andrea said:

Of course, Tinker's Bells comes to mind, but that's very, very Disney. And you'd have to put bells on your animals.

Being creepy, I looked up your town and I love the idea of incorporating highways, like "Tinker 67" or whatever is close.

At risk of sounding like a troll, and I hate myself for this, but the plural for farms, acres, and minis shouldn't have apostrophes. Sorry and you're welcome, from a grammar nerd.

Thanks for the Tinkersfield. I like it. Also, don't worry about correcting my grammar, it isn't my thing. I am an artist and have never done well with grammar.

Naomi D'Andrea said:

Tinkers Belles is one to add to the list of possibilities.

Julieanne Cook said:

If your production animals are all female, as they presumably are, you could use Tinker's Belles. I also like Tinkersfield.  

I'm also a grammar nerd, we're a pesky bunch. ;-)
Naomi D'Andrea said:

Thank you for your gracious response!

James Tinker said:

Thanks for the Tinkersfield. I like it. Also, don't worry about correcting my grammar, it isn't my thing. I am an artist and have never done well with grammar.

Naomi D'Andrea said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service