Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 doelings for sale Cheyenne Wyoming

I have twin doelings born 05/10/15. They are out of my best milker. Will go with papers. Both are black and white with brown eyes. Both are…

Started by Sarah Boussuge

0 Jun 18, 2015

Yearling buck for sale in SW Wisconsin

We have a yearling buck for sale, with or without papers.  He sired great kids born this spring and is a gentle and exceptionally friendly…

Started by Shivani Arjuna

0 Jun 1, 2015

Having trouble selling goat!!

I've been trying to sell goats since september with no takers. Currently I have 11 goats and I need to get back down to 5, as I recently di…

Started by Cherissa Woudenberg

5 May 21, 2015
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

Nigerian Dwarf Doe for Sale - Astoria, Oregon

I have a really nice pet doe for sale.  Unfortunately, despite her dam's gorgeous udder, Anna has freshened with an udder that qualifies he…

Started by Toaheedliinii Farm

8 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Margaret Langley

Nigerian Dwarf Doe for Sale - Astoria, Oregon

Started by Toaheedliinii Farm

0 Aug 1, 2012

searching for Nigerian Dwarfs in Ontario or info to import into Canada from the USA

Hello, I am very interested in the Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goat, I really like everything I read about them. I am having a very difficult time…

Started by Kristen Williams

4 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Debbie Nightingale

Websites

While many of the members here already have websites up or at least partially up, I would love to see others take the plunge.   Reasons for…

Started by Jane Wagman

7 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Jane Wagman

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service