Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Michelle's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rachel, Thanks to your advice and that of everyone else,  think that's the route…"

Michelle replied Mar 28, 2012 to Newbie- I've got some pressing questions for the experts!

24 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

"Hi Margaret, Thank you for the advice! I really appreciate it! "

Michelle replied Mar 28, 2012 to Newbie- I've got some pressing questions for the experts!

24 Mar 29, 2012

"Hi Deborah, Great to know! We love the Puyallup fair- we'll definitely find you ther…"

24 Mar 29, 2012

"That sounds like a good idea. I've already emailed Jennie and thanked her for her ha…"

Michelle replied Mar 24, 2012 to Newbie- I've got some pressing questions for the experts!

24 Mar 29, 2012

"Hi Charmaine, That's great to know! Makes sense. What is your opinion on buying a d…"

Michelle replied Mar 24, 2012 to Newbie- I've got some pressing questions for the experts!

24 Mar 29, 2012

"Oops.. also forgot to ask- Do you have intact males on your property that breed with…"

Michelle replied Mar 23, 2012 to Newbie- I've got some pressing questions for the experts!

24 Mar 29, 2012

"Hi Charmaine, SO  glad to meet a fellow Seattlelite! First off I have to ask- how…"

Michelle replied Mar 23, 2012 to Newbie- I've got some pressing questions for the experts!

24 Mar 29, 2012

"Hi Rachel, Thank you for all the info and expertise! I've learned so  much already,…"

24 Mar 29, 2012

"Hi Patty, Thanks so much for your response! I think I keep forgetting how tiny Nige…"

24 Mar 29, 2012

"Hi Marin, Thank you so much for the info! I definitely agree, I would much rather n…"

24 Mar 29, 2012

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service