Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Margaret Langley's Discussions (1,800)

Discussions Replied To (1666) Replies Latest Activity

"Yea Patty, at my TSC 8#s of the MannaPro is $11, vs. The 20# of sweetlix meatmaker a…"

Margaret Langley replied Jun 24, 2013 to Help! 2-month-old doeling "throwing up" and not interested in bottle

22 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Janet Dowell

"Janet, that is one of the great things about this site! If you look up something onl…"

Margaret Langley replied Jun 24, 2013 to Help! 2-month-old doeling "throwing up" and not interested in bottle

22 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Janet Dowell

"I would put the goats back up! She probably should have a regular mild diet of hay e…"

22 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Janet Dowell

"Thanks Deb! That's what I thought!"

22 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Janet Dowell

"Sorry Kolti, I hope everything goes well. This is one of the best discussions I  hav…"

Margaret Langley replied Jun 24, 2013 to Milk Issues :/

30 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Kolti Ishler

"Oh Sweety, I am not trying to scare you and lots of people wean at 8 weeks. I am jus…"

Margaret Langley replied Jun 24, 2013 to Grain For Wethers

18 May 27, 2014
Reply by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

"Hopefully what ever it was, it wasn't to much then. Glad she seems better. I would l…"

22 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Janet Dowell

"Glenna, you mean you actually know the developer of the segel? I saw this one a long…"

Margaret Langley replied Jun 24, 2013 to Perry's milking machines

33 May 13, 2017
Reply by Judy H

"Sweetlix meatmaker is one of the few that have enough copper for goats and truthfull…"

Margaret Langley replied Jun 24, 2013 to Just a few things...

54 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Misty

"Good luck with that Melissa! Sounds like they really want to stay together bad. I wi…"

Margaret Langley replied Jun 24, 2013 to Grain For Wethers

18 May 27, 2014
Reply by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service