Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Julia @Woody Glen Farm's Discussions (750)

Discussions Replied To (658) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the thoughts on my electric fence. I have since reworked it to be 6 wires…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Apr 3, 2013 to Best fencing for Nigerian Dwarf goats

21 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Julia @Woody Glen Farm

"Just my 2 cents here, I am, as we speak putting in my fencing for my goats I'm picki…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Mar 27, 2013 to Best fencing for Nigerian Dwarf goats

21 Apr 3, 2013

"Thanks Juliana, for the clarification on the fences. I have 5 wire electric fence go…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Mar 26, 2013 to New babies on new farm-- help for a newbie!

18 Mar 26, 2013

"Thank you all so much for your input! I did contact my buckling's breeder and she sa…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Mar 25, 2013 to New babies on new farm-- help for a newbie!

18 Mar 26, 2013

"Oh, and there are lots of farms around here with NDGs but not registered :(  I figur…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Mar 25, 2013 to New babies on new farm-- help for a newbie!

18 Mar 26, 2013

"Thanks for asking! I am primarily wanting milking goats (like most of you). I have n…"

18 Mar 26, 2013

"I will HAVE to have another buck because one of my does is polled and the buck I hav…"

18 Mar 26, 2013

"Yes, I could put the buckling separate but next to the doelings. Would he be okay wi…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Mar 24, 2013 to New babies on new farm-- help for a newbie!

18 Mar 26, 2013

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service