Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Julia @Woody Glen Farm's Discussions (750)

Discussions Replied To (658) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm having trouble finding this brand in my area! The one I got for mine has much le…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Sep 8, 2016 to BoSe/Selenium gel question

16 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Julia @Woody Glen Farm

"I want to mention that they already had free choice selenium in the feeders but it h…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Sep 2, 2016 to Free Choice Selenium-- crazy goat behavior

3 Sep 8, 2016

"My girls are super picky and after struggling with feeding them commercial grain and…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Aug 29, 2016 to Picky Eater on the Milkstand

9 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Kali Sink

"That's really pretty funny about the beards and water since the bucks pee on their b…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Aug 28, 2016 to Comment please, alfalfa and males

17 Aug 28, 2016

"I only have LA200 (oxytetracycline) and penicillin. Apparently oxytetracycline shoul…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Jul 6, 2016 to Disbudded kid having pain, grinding teeth

5 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

"This is not the first time I've had puss on a disbudded wound. It has always resolve…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Jul 5, 2016 to Disbudded kid having pain, grinding teeth

5 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

"No, I have no additional information. Would it hurt to try another brand even though…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Jul 5, 2016 to Free choice selenium... need new choices

10 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Dede Beck

"Thank you Deborah, for your thoughtful response. You make very good points. I guess…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Jun 29, 2016 to Weak kid 3 days old--selenium deficiency-- white muscle disease

7 Jun 29, 2016

"She had been nursing fine for 2 days. On this 3rd day I witnessed them both nursing…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Jun 28, 2016 to Weak kid 3 days old--selenium deficiency-- white muscle disease

7 Jun 29, 2016

"Yes it was from Caprine Supply and I also noticed it is not available anymore. I won…"

Julia @Woody Glen Farm replied Jun 27, 2016 to Weak kid 3 days old--selenium deficiency-- white muscle disease

7 Jun 29, 2016

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service