Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Marin Waddell's Discussions (297)

Discussions Replied To (253) Replies Latest Activity

"Does your test show molybdenum levels? Molybdenum also binds with copper. Our sulphu…"

Marin Waddell replied May 19, 2015 to What in my water is causing copper antagonism??

7 May 24, 2015
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

"My cynical take on it is that they do know how horns work, but they're attempting to…"

Marin Waddell replied May 12, 2015 to A good example of what NOT to say in your goat listing.

6 May 13, 2015
Reply by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

"We've had the ball come out when we've pulled the gasket out to clean the nipple. As…"

Marin Waddell replied Apr 25, 2015 to weak kid

9 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Kristi Stone

"I guess I should also say that if my vet were at a goat's birth that would mean I al…"

Marin Waddell replied Apr 1, 2015 to Post-births de-brief: Should I have intervened? WWYD?

10 Apr 2, 2015

"Judy, I can't really answer your questions so I will leave those to Deborah, but I'l…"

Marin Waddell replied Apr 1, 2015 to Post-births de-brief: Should I have intervened? WWYD?

10 Apr 2, 2015

"Commenting on Janet's posting. I agree wth Deborah too that doing nothing is frequen…"

10 Apr 2, 2015

"Ah! I just woke up at 2:30am and thought "CL! I meant CL! Sorry about that. There is…"

Marin Waddell replied Mar 25, 2015 to Nigerian Dwarf or Mini Mancha

14 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Kitty

"Rosalyn, Thought I'd just comment that there is no lab in Canada that screens for Jo…"

Marin Waddell replied Mar 24, 2015 to Nigerian Dwarf or Mini Mancha

14 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Kitty

"Trish, Different areas can have different issues with copper. We feed a high copper/…"

Marin Waddell replied Mar 7, 2015 to Goat mineral basics

22 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Trish

"We butcher most of our "extra" kids too. Last year we had over 30 goats kid, and thi…"

Marin Waddell replied Jan 25, 2015 to How do you all do marketing?

31 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Rachel Griebenow

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service