Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Winding River Farm (Bev)'s Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (165) Replies Latest Activity

"I try to not remove babies and bottle feed but will give them a bottle feeding sever…"

Winding River Farm (Bev) replied Jan 27, 2017 to quads

3 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

"So sorry - it is hard to lose one of the babies.  I have only had it happen a couple…"

Winding River Farm (Bev) replied Jan 27, 2017 to Kid born today without an anus - help!

3 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Winding River Farm (Bev)

"I have two new bucks this year.  One did the job at 5 months, also no fan fare and s…"

Winding River Farm (Bev) replied Jan 27, 2017 to Teen Sire - Next on GoatLifetime Movie Network

2 Jan 27, 2017

"I hear so many varied views on alfalfa and the bucks.  Back years ago when I had Nub…"

Winding River Farm (Bev) replied Aug 28, 2016 to Comment please, alfalfa and males

17 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Julia @Woody Glen Farm

"I loved your story.   Goats are so amazing and I have experienced the same feelings…"

Winding River Farm (Bev) replied Aug 28, 2016 to Reflections on my first breeding season

5 Aug 28, 2016

"I have one doe that is still missing her baby after a month after  it's sale .  Does…"

Winding River Farm (Bev) replied Aug 26, 2016 to Picky Eater on the Milkstand

9 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Kali Sink

"I agree with Deborah - if well cared for a four year old buck is in his prime.   I b…"

Winding River Farm (Bev) replied Aug 26, 2016 to Prime Breeding Age For Bucks

2 Aug 26, 2016

"I always have a problem when I sell a baby - love them all too much.  You are not al…"

Winding River Farm (Bev) replied Aug 5, 2016 to Bye-bye to my first baby

3 Aug 5, 2016

"I have a girl that doesn't want me to hand strip her.   When I hand strip I hardly g…"

Winding River Farm (Bev) replied Jul 19, 2016 to Milking once a day..

4 Aug 5, 2016

"I also have arthritis and needed a milking machine.  We converted a Babson surge mil…"

Winding River Farm (Bev) replied Jul 19, 2016 to Dansha farms milker - what a joke!

11 Jul 19, 2016

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service