Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Transportation (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving cross Country

My family and I are moving from Colorado to Michigan sometime the first of the new year. Any advice on moving a herd of 3 bucks, 6 does. 2…

Started by Janel Rickey

5 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Janel Rickey

Transport Needed - ID/OR

Anyone traveling from the Nampa, Idaho area over to central or western Oregon that would be willing to haul a yearling doe for me?

Started by Jane Wagman

0 Dec 24, 2013

Goat transport for 2 does and 2 bucks

Hi All, I'm needing to get 2 does and 2 bucks transported from near Castle Rock Co down I-70 to Oakly Ks or somewhere in between. I'd be wi…

Started by Myra Isaac

0 Nov 22, 2013

Smooth Transition to a New Home

Hello, My husband and I live in New Hampshire and are planning a move to a new home (close by).  We have a small herd of four dairy goats,…

Started by Patricia Rutko

4 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Patricia Rutko

Brainstorms on Storm Preparation!

I have not only been wracking my brain, trying to decide the best way I can try evacuating my herd if need be, but have also been thinking…

Started by Margaret Langley

27 May 8, 2013
Reply by Misfits Farm

Exporting (importing?) goats to Canada

This isn't exactly a transportation issue, but in a way it is so I stuck it here. :)  I have a family interested in buying goats from me. …

Started by Patty Meyer

5 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Patty Meyer

Transport help thinking out loud

I am looking at a doe that is in New Mexico and I am in Oregon, this is an older bred doe. Shipping by air is out as that would cost more t…

Started by Mac's Rainbow (SarMcC)

5 May 2, 2012
Reply by Rhonda

Transport needed from SoCal north

We had a very rough week this week.  On Monday our doe Tsuanmi had a c-section and ended up with three beautiful kids that didn't survive. …

Started by Jane Wagman

4 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Jane Wagman

Ride needed!

My new Nigerian buckling needs to hitch a ride from the Portland, OR area to the Spokane, WA area, or even somewhere in between.  If anyone…

Started by Susan Batterton

0 Jul 22, 2011

Flying Goats?

I have an offer on one of my does, and the buyer is on the other side of the country. I think the doe is bred, but not positive. If she is,…

Started by Jane Wagman

4 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Jane Wagman

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service