Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Kidding (426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bloat

I bought a mother goat with her 10 day old singleton. She's been fed sweet feed.  She looks bloated to me or like she is still pregnant.  I…

Started by Jan

2 May 16, 2010
Reply by Jan

Difficult birthing

Hi all,Need some advice on what to do for my doe after a difficult birth.  She had one by herself and the second kid was not coming so I ha…

Started by Tammy Lee Birrer

3 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

A Tip on disbudding

We had our first kids arrive during the Super Bowl and have begun the kidding season, and with that the awful task of disbudding. Many year…

Started by Annie Alecock

1 Mar 3, 2010

Web Cam

Kidding has started at Tiny Tales Farm.  We have turned on the web cam.  It can be viewed by going to our web site,  www.tinytalesfarm.com …

Started by David & Jeanette Walker

4 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by David & Jeanette Walker

new babies

I'm not sure I know how to use this site yet, but wanted to announce the birth of two new babies yesterday. One is larger than the other an…

Started by Susan O'Neill

12 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Jane Wagman

Birthing signs

Hi fellow goat-lovers, I have a pregnant goat (didn't plan on it), and am not quite sure when conception was. What should I look for (and h…

Started by Susan O'Neill

5 Jan 19, 2010

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service