Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Goats 101 (906)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeding-Rabbit pellets

Hello, I was talking with another local goat breeder and she is feeding Blue Seal Rabbit pellets to her goat. Alfalfa pellets are hard to c…

Started by Beth Russell

2 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

Food for thought

I was doing some horse research and came across this idea for feeding horses in barns -- slow feeders! This actually sounds like it would b…

Started by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

3 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Dianea Fay

Poops!

Despite having 1.5 acres we still have neighbors directly to the north of our property, across the road to the south and I believe the land…

Started by Adrienne

2 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Mary Colman

Bedding

Okay. So for years I've been known as the weirdo who uses sawdust for stall bedding for my goats. So I thought it might be fun to start a p…

Started by Elyse Nicholson

12 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Anna Cummings

Rotational grazing

This is written for people with cow dairies, but the info on rotational grazing is good, regardless of what species you have: Best Manageme…

Started by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

0 Oct 6, 2009

advice for how to begin with these dairy goats

In the last month or so I have gotten interested in these little goats.My interest very much in the dairy aspect these goats provide.When I…

Started by salviadorrii

1 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service