Win a copy of "Living With Goats"

Margaret will be giving away an autographed copy of Living With Goats. To enter, just leave a comment in this thread before midnight central time Friday. They'll be choosing the winner on Saturday morning and posting on here.

You need to be a member of Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats to add comments!

Join Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And the winner is...Carla James! Carla, if you can send me an email with your address and the inscription you'd like me to write, I'll pop the book in the mail.

Sorry it's taken me so long to post the results--we were out of town for a long weekend and had some computer trouble while we were on the road. We got back late last night to find that our goat sitters had done a great job watching the farm, and had even tried their hand at making goat cheddar! We'll know in March how it turned out....

Hope this is finding you all well and warm,
    Margaret
  • This looks like an awesome book on goat care. Please enter me in the contest!
    thanks Mary Colman
  • I would love to be able to win this book - please enter my name. I have lived with horses for quite a few years (I'm originally from KY) but I never would have believed how much I would enjoy our goats! Even my husband will sit for hours in the goat yard playing and watching the babies - It is very rewarding to live with goats and learn more about them
  • I am new to raising goats and could REALLY use to have a copy of this book.
    Welcome Margaret and thank you!
  • Oh! sign me up!!! I can't wait to get my hands on your books!!
  • Hi Abby,
    The discussion is taking place under the "Visit with Margaret Hathaway" forum. Hope to see you there!
    Deborah

Abigail Lippmann said:
    Please sign me up and let me know how to join the talk with her!

Abby
  • I am still in the process of getting my pen,goatshed/house and knowledge together to get my 1st Nigerian Goats.I would love a chance to win this book.Please enter me and thank-you for this offering
  • I would love a chance to win Living with Goats! Please enter my name. Thank you.
  • Definitely wanting to win this, thanks......
  • I would love a copy. Please enter me. Thanks.
This reply was deleted.