My name is Lorenzo, and I live in Panama City, Republic of Panama.  I am interested in buying at least 20 registered junior does to import to Panama.  Completely new to goats, and do not seem to get a serious contact that can provide us with this information.  Would appreciate some good guidance to make this dream true.  Our temperature is bet 68-72F year around, and we get rains almost every day from 11a.m. to 3p.m., from may to December.  Have raised flooring on barn, but will free range most of the day in forage fields and huge playground which is fenced.  Have around 20' of space per animal indoors, and also a good vet 24/7 ready for them.  It would be great to have a reliable breeder with export experience for all the paperwork export requires.  I thank you all in advance for your time and attention.

You need to be a member of Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats to add comments!

Join Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry for delay in answering back.  We will not be able to import live animals, as the burocratic measures will prevent us from doing so.  Some vets have suggested that we import either semen or embryos, which should not have any problem at import time.  Could you guide me towards a reliable provider of these services for the Nigerian goats?  Again thank you for your time and attention.  

Deborah Niemann-Boehle said:

Import requirements vary from one country to another. Do you know what the requirements are for importing into Panama?

• Import requirements vary from one country to another. Do you know what the requirements are for importing into Panama?

This reply was deleted.