Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

We are enjoying our first kids so much!!   It is going to be difficult to decide who to keep and who to sell....Bling's triplets are 2 weeks old , Flower's single doe is 6 weeks old. 

Views: 340

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So adorable!! I love the stockings and the gray and white is So pretty!!!

They are gorgeous! I was going to say that I am partial to the one in the center. Love her markings. So tell me what you put on the papers for the color and markings? I'm trying to learn colors.

Well, congratulations!

The black doe on L is "Black with Random White"  The other 2 are "Black and White with Roaning."  Those are descriptions I came up with after reading reading color charts supplied by NDGA. 

They are adorable! Thanks for sharing the photo. I am so eager to know if my two does have settled. I think one has and the other has not. She seems to be in perpetual heat. I'm also envious of all of that green in the background. We have so much snow I have not seen the ground in weeks! Enjoy and good luck with the tough decisions!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service