Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

I've just been browsing the Fiasco Farms site, after reading way too much complicated literature on goat worms.  I think I'm going to take the plunge and give the Molly's herbal dewormer regimen a shot.  Anybody tried it?  Anybody know a reason not to try it?
Thanks!

Views: 734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for your input, Deborah!  I just received your book in the mail today, so I'll read through parasite section now and continue my research!

Perfect! Ideally, you won't need to use any type of dewormer in a goat ever. Hopefully worst case scenario is that a doe needs it after kidding if she's a yearling because her immune system is not fully developed yet. But I'm experimenting with having does be first fresheners as 2-year-olds now to see how that affects their worm status.

Melissa said:

Thank you for your input, Deborah!  I just received your book in the mail today, so I'll read through parasite section now and continue my research!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2020   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service