• Adorable guy!  Congratulations. :)

• Oh, my!

• Better pic. He's FIVE POUNDS!!!!

2771473778?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• How adorable!!! Congratulations!

• Aw congratulations! He's beautiful!!

• 2771470365?profile=original

Nina L said:

Well, she didn't need MY help! We went to the barn to find a perfectly dry buck at 7am. Just one, and a boy. But big and healthy, so...YAY. Mama cleaned up so well you couldn't even tell there had been a birth. We thought there might be a second in there, but, no. He is a delicious tri-colour buckskin boy, just like his Daddy. Need to get decent pics!

• Well, she didn't need MY help! We went to the barn to find a perfectly dry buck at 7am. Just one, and a boy. But big and healthy, so...YAY. Mama cleaned up so well you couldn't even tell there had been a birth. We thought there might be a second in there, but, no. He is a delicious tri-colour buckskin boy, just like his Daddy. Need to get decent pics!

• So? How'd it go? You must update those of us who are obsessed with baby goats (and pictures please!!).

• Some signs of preliminary labour today, but I think she's going to keep us guessing until tomorrow. She went until Day 147 on her last freshening, so...

Julia @Woody Glen Farm said:

One of my does does NOT yell when giving birth no matter how hard it is. She and the all the others all TALK for hours before giving birth and all during labor, which is picked up on the monitor nicely even in the night. I found that to be a helpful sign! Of course checking ligaments every day is very helpful too. If you're not sure how, there are some good youtube videos on how to do that. Here's a good one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44DFLFlQXwY

And not to worry you but my 5 year old last year had a horrible 5th kidding even though all the others had been smooth and easy and we lost one of them (my first time :( too). You just never know. 

We'll be waiting to hear! 

This reply was deleted.