Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Hello Everyone,
I feel so silly because I'm having some trouble navigating this website. So, I do hope I'm doing this right, right now. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I became a member a few weeks back but have been pretty busy. Just wanted to say "hello."
We acquired 6 baby goats, 5 in May and 1 in April. Thumbalina was born in April so had to make another trip to get her. She was born with a extra set of teats, called supernumerary, so we cannot register her. We had the option of not taking her when the seller discovered this but we decided she would just stay our pet baby. She's very cute. Besides Thumbalina, we have 4 other does and 1 wether. Absolutely love our ng babies.
Would anyone know of someone who is very good at disbudding? We plan on breeding late next year and want to hopefully have someone ready to do this.
Thanks for listening.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the group! It's a great idea to watch someone disbud in person the first time. That's what we did. I don't think I saw what part of the country you're in.

Sorry forgot that part. I'm in Edwardsville Illinois.

Welcome to the group!  :)

Thank you I hope to learn a few things here

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2017   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service