Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Hello Everyone,

I just moved back to North Carolina (where I am from originally) after living in Boston for the past 6 years. I am currently looking for land to begin my homesteading adventures, so do not have goats or any other animals yet but hope to very soon! I spent the past two months working on organic farms across the U.S. including Deborah's farm in Illinois as well as farms in Kentucky, Minnesota, and Lopez Island, Washington. On two of the farms I visited, I had the opportunity to work with goats and also took a course with Deborah on Raising Dairy Goats. I will be assisting Deborah as an administrator of this group. I look forward to reading your comments and interacting with you on this site! 

Thanks!

Janie Hynson

Raleigh, NC

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome, Janie! I'm so glad you're here!

Hello Janie, from another North Carolinian.  :)

I'm also from NC.

Hi from another North Carolina resident. Good luck with your land search and thanks for helping to administer this group.

Thank you everyone!! Glad to be back in NC! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2017   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service