Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

I have been so worried about Rosie having her babies. We are leaving for Oregon in 5 days, I was concerned she would have them while we were out of town. But here they are two perfect little ones. One buckling and one doeling.

Views: 172

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aw, congratulations! I'm a worried mom since "my" first babies are "due" in a week (or more) from my 5 yr old doe who has had triplets the last 2 times. She was pen bred for a month so I don't know when it will happen but 145 days is in a week. She seems so ready! Glad yours came before you went out of town. Me... I'll have some sleepless nights for awhile...

Aaaawwwwwwwww!! So CUTE!! Which is which?

Lulu is the black and white doe and Buddy is the black buck. :) So much fun. Hang in there Julia. If I learned anything from this experience is it will happen when they are ready not when we are. It's just so awesome.

They are adorable!  It is awesome to experience the birth of baby ND's.  I know I certainly love mine and am pretty much addicted!!

Aw, so cute. :) Congrats!

Really nice kids!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service