Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

All Discussions Tagged 'udder' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doe lets her brother nurse

All, if anyone else has dealt with this issue, I'd love to hear your experiences and outcomes. Our doe is a second freshener, and this time…

Started by Naomi D'Andrea

5 Jan 13
Reply by Rachel Payne

Day 145

My FF is at day 145 today. She has gone through some major changes over the course of the day and I wanted to post pics to see what ya'll t…

Started by Julia @Woody Glen Farm

19 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Julia @Woody Glen Farm

Overdue or Precocious Udder?

I have a doe who is supposed to be a first freshener any day now. I'm starting to wonder if she has a precocious udder. I leased a buck and…

Started by Kailyn Elliott

12 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Kailyn Elliott

Early developement or incorrect due date?

My first NDG's "Flower" and  "Bling" (both First timers) are due to kid in April  & May.  When "Flower" came into heat in early Novembe…

Started by Ruth Goode

24 May 20, 2013
Reply by Margaret Langley

I need tips to even out an uneven udder

My first Freshener Lucy has an uneven udder. I get milk out of both sides, so she didn't dry up on the smaller side. I can't tell if her si…

Started by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

24 May 18, 2013
Reply by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

New dairy goat milker!

Hello all, I've been on this forum for awhile now (though, admittedly, I haven't logged on since our last kidding.). I own 3 Nigerian Dwar…

Started by Tyler Nordhausen

0 Aug 2, 2012

Houston, WE HAVE LIFT OFF!!

I have been waiting and waiting and WAITING to be able to come here and CONFIDENTLY say... GINGER IS PREGNANT!!! :::dancing in my boots::…

Started by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

RSS

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2018   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service