Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

All Discussions Tagged 'health' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free-Choice Selenium Bucket

I've read several posts/threads about a selenium bucket, and Deborah even provided a link to it from Caprine Supply. However, most of those…

Started by Jabe Thomas

2 May 7
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

Zinc Deficiency in my Buck

Recently, I've noticed my buck seems to have real dry, flaky skin (especially along his top line), and some balding on the top of his head.…

Started by Jabe Thomas

3 Jan 30

Mama Not Allowing Kids To Nurse

Background: We've got a six year old doe who freshened for the fourth time this spring. She had triplets, and all was well. She's been a wo…

Started by Jabe Thomas

1 May 10, 2016

Goat Lame in Front Hoof

NOTE: PLEASE EXCUSE THE HORSE TERMS  :) For the third time in about a months time, my goat Beauty is lame on her front left hoof. She just…

Started by Elyse Nicholson

7 May 17, 2015
Reply by Sam B

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.  I've been reading this forum for awhile now, but just made an account yesterday. My name Er…

Started by Erica Hopkins

1 Jan 16, 2014

Goat kids with health problems

I have two little goat kids with some health issues.  Both are bucklings, same mama, same kidding.  About 3 weeks old.  They are both nursi…

Started by Jane

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Jane

Goat first aid kit

Hi, I know i've posted a lot latley but i'm still new to goat care and i just want to find out as much as possible before my goat (going to…

Started by Corynn faith Lewis

2 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Corynn faith Lewis

Non-Goat People

We are going on a four day trip next week (first in many, many years!), and it will really be only the second time I'll be leaving the goat…

Started by Elyse Nicholson

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Elyse Nicholson

RSS

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2017   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service