Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

All Discussions Tagged 'goat' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dairy Goat Feed

I've been feeding my lactating does DuMor Sweet Feed for a couple of years. I add BOSS and top dress it with kelp. Quite often, the does wi…

Started by Jabe Thomas

2 Jun 7
Reply by Jabe Thomas

Buying 1st goat

We just recently moved back to my husbands home town for him to farm the family farm. I am new to everything that comes with living out her…

Started by Catie

2 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Catie

Newbie!

Hello everyone! My name is J.K. Cooper. I read a lot of interesting or useful posts and comments by other members, and are very glad to be…

Started by J.K. Cooper

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by J.K. Cooper

First Goat Meat

We butchered our first goat kid today.  I am really looking forward to more after tonight's dinner!  We tried a couple of chops, the heart…

Started by Patty Meyer

5 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Emily

Moldy Hay

Another learning opportunity? I have been keeping a super close eye on my herd, spending hours out there to observe who is chewing cud, to…

Started by Kare

7 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Paula Kirk

Goats for Birthday Party

I received the following message from the family that bought two of my boys last year.  Does anyone in the general Portland, Oregon, area k…

Started by Glenna Rose

2 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Glenna Rose

Food?

I have not gotten my goats yet, but I will be getting them sometime soon. I plan on getting 2 wethers and 1 doeling. I have a few questions…

Started by Fern Williams

11 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

New dairy goat milker!

Hello all, I've been on this forum for awhile now (though, admittedly, I haven't logged on since our last kidding.). I own 3 Nigerian Dwar…

Started by Tyler Nordhausen

0 Aug 2, 2012

Maggie's doeling!!

Meet the newest addition to our little farm! I think I'm going to name her Lilith, after the fabled 2nd moon... since she faked us out so m…

Started by Charmaine Slaven

5 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Patty Meyer

For Sale

We have 3 bucklings and 2 doelings for sale.  Several are blue-eyed and all are registered.  They come from excellent milking lines and hav…

Started by Debbie Nightingale

0 Jul 10, 2011

RSS

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2017   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service