Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

All Discussions Tagged 'feed' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dairy Goat Feed

I've been feeding my lactating does DuMor Sweet Feed for a couple of years. I add BOSS and top dress it with kelp. Quite often, the does wi…

Started by Jabe Thomas

2 Jun 7
Reply by Jabe Thomas

Goats and layer pellets

Okay, folks, I made a rookie mistake today and didn't brace the barn door so the goats couldn't go through the bar to where I had the hens…

Started by Glenna Rose

6 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Glenna Rose

Hay Feeder Height

We are making a wooden hay feeder and I was wondering how high we should place the feeder. We are building a shelf w/lip underneath it to c…

Started by Lisa Cotter

12 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Lisa Cotter

Lethargic, Off feed, Anemic, Looks like she's drying up to!

Well great, Penny is 4weeks and 2 days and all of a sudden Butter wants no hay or feed, she wouldn't even get up and come out in the pen to…

Started by Margaret Langley

15 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

Another Noble Goat feed

Sigh . . . apparently Purina has created another Noble Goat feed in addition to the medicated feed that is already pretty popular. It is no…

Started by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

26 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Margaret Langley

Feed Question

I know there are way too many questions out there about feeding, but here is another one!  I have one 35 lb buck , one 26.5 lb wether and t…

Started by Keri Sims

7 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

Greetings from SW Wisconsin!

Hello, Another newbie here! My husband have a small farmette in SW Wisconsin with 13 chickens, 10 steers, 1 spoiled cat, and we'll soon be…

Started by Beth Fortner

12 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Beth Fortner

feeding brush

Hey there all, I'm new here, and I guess I need to introduce myself a bit before posing my question. I'm from Alaska, and my husband and I…

Started by Calamity Jane

11 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Julia Johnson

RSS

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2017   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service