Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Jennifer Simons's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Please keep us posted. I've had my fat girls on a diet for a few months - very slow…"

Jennifer Simons replied Jul 6, 2012 to Can a goat be morbidly obese instead of pregnant!

45 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Trish

"This is so fun to read! I share  Glenna's Van Eden Farm situation (somewhat) - we on…"

Jennifer Simons replied Jul 6, 2012 to Your Herdname, Farm, Homestead or Goat's Names - Tell Us Your Story or History

117 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Glenna Rose

"I too, love these types of articles! I always wonder how the goats are contained dur…"

Jennifer Simons replied Jun 11, 2012 to Goats in the news

7 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Glenna Rose

"Hello to those of you following this story. I'm sorry for the long delay in this upd…"

Jennifer Simons replied Apr 28, 2012 to Is it Heat or a Neurological Problem or something else?

30 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Margaret Langley

"Janel, I just wanted you to know that I am still thinking of you and keeping you and…"

Jennifer Simons replied Apr 13, 2012 to Sad Weekend

23 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Sandra Sill

"Thank you, Patty and Deborah for your words of encouragement and feeding ideas. We t…"

Jennifer Simons replied Apr 13, 2012 to Is it Heat or a Neurological Problem or something else?

30 Apr 28, 2012

"Wonderful news, indeed! And, what a special photo of mama and baby reunited. Here's…"

Jennifer Simons replied Apr 12, 2012 to Serafina is still alive..

28 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Kimberly Martin

"We are back from our adventure at the U PA Vet Hospital. We visited the Reproductive…"

Jennifer Simons replied Apr 12, 2012 to Is it Heat or a Neurological Problem or something else?

30 Apr 28, 2012

"What a precious little girl. Good luck with all you need to do for her. I'm rooting…"

Jennifer Simons replied Apr 10, 2012 to Serafina is still alive..

28 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Kimberly Martin

"Thanks Deborah, for your insights. Clearly, we have a number of issues on which to w…"

Jennifer Simons replied Apr 10, 2012 to Is it Heat or a Neurological Problem or something else?

30 Apr 28, 2012

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2021   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service