Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Jennifer Simons's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for your reply, Deborah! We took her to the vet yesterday. It's an…"

Jennifer Simons replied Oct 6 to Lesion above Eye

4 Oct 6
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

"Her eye is worse today - almost swollen shut and dripping. She is scratching it with…"

Jennifer Simons replied Oct 4 to Lesion above Eye

4 Oct 6

"My daughter has been really curious about this and we were hoping to hear from other…"

Jennifer Simons replied Feb 10, 2017 to Goat sits like dog

4 Feb 10, 2017

"Thanks once again for your wisdom! Things are going better - slowly. Our fingers are…"

Jennifer Simons replied Oct 13, 2015 to Looking for 5 year oldish Doe in Central NJ

6 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Jennifer Simons

"Today we came home with a 2 1/2 year old and an 8 week old. They are both sweetheart…"

Jennifer Simons replied Oct 11, 2015 to Looking for 5 year oldish Doe in Central NJ

6 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Jennifer Simons

"Thanks, Deborah. You have a good memory! The one we lost was our very sweet girl. Ou…"

Jennifer Simons replied Oct 11, 2015 to Looking for 5 year oldish Doe in Central NJ

6 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Jennifer Simons

"Love it!"

Jennifer Simons replied Feb 22, 2014 to Must see funny video of goats!

2 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Simons

"I saw that on metal toy video on the news. It was so great! I had not seen that befo…"

Jennifer Simons replied Feb 22, 2014 to Entertainment articles for kids and adults

3 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Glenna Rose

"They are adorable! Thanks for sharing the photo. I am so eager to know if my two doe…"

Jennifer Simons replied Feb 22, 2014 to Triplets

17 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Simons

"Conclusion to story: the raccoon was relocated three days ago. My brother was drivin…"

Jennifer Simons replied Feb 22, 2014 to Raccoon in Barn

10 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Simons

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2020   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service