Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Ruben Castellanos's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, everyone,.. To every person who's sent a response to my inquiry about our goats…"

Ruben Castellanos replied Jan 14, 2018 to Please help us out - Nigerian Dwarf Goats overweight !

7 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

"Hi, Bob Thomas.. Perhaps I should've been more precise than I thought I was when con…"

Ruben Castellanos replied Jan 6, 2018 to Please help us out - Nigerian Dwarf Goats overweight !

7 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

"Today is July 29th. Sorry it took quite a while to send a reply to your last post, b…"

Ruben Castellanos replied Jul 29, 2015 to Doe-kicking behaviour increases with milking machine

10 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Winding River Farm (Bev)

" "

Ruben Castellanos replied Jul 11, 2015 to Doe-kicking behaviour increases with milking machine

10 Jul 30, 2015

"As you just stated, these little pumps do not do a good job in terms of emptying the…"

Ruben Castellanos replied Jul 11, 2015 to Doe-kicking behaviour increases with milking machine

10 Jul 30, 2015

"Thanks, Emily. Yeah, I'm not far away from you in terms of being a newbie, but I hav…"

Ruben Castellanos replied Apr 9, 2015 to Milking kicking goats

9 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Ruben Castellanos

"Hi, Deborah, In avoiding to create a new thread whose content could be matching my p…"

Ruben Castellanos replied Apr 6, 2015 to Milking kicking goats

9 Apr 9, 2015

"Thanks, Deborah. It took me a while to get the proper time to reply. At this point o…"

Ruben Castellanos replied Apr 3, 2015 to Help me out - Goat-Supplement-Addicting-based PROTEST !

17 Apr 3, 2015

"Thanks for the observation you made, Bev. There's no way to avoid the waste of hay a…"

Ruben Castellanos replied Apr 3, 2015 to Help me out - Goat-Supplement-Addicting-based PROTEST !

17 Apr 3, 2015

"Canela remains with her 2 babies (they reached one month of age today, BTW) in the s…"

Ruben Castellanos replied Mar 17, 2015 to Help me out - Goat-Supplement-Addicting-based PROTEST !

17 Apr 3, 2015

RSS

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2019   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service