Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"You are right the thought of trying to evacuate a whole farm is overwhelming. My fir…"

Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm replied Jul 18, 2014 to Sprague River Oregon Fire

4 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm

"Thank you so much. This afternoon its 55 percent contained and now the toll is 35 st…"

Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm replied Jul 17, 2014 to Sprague River Oregon Fire

4 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm

"Over the weekend it was 30 below here in southern oregon. I have never seen it this…"

Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm replied Dec 11, 2013 to Frigid temperatures and goats

32 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

"Even sharing photo's of the little ones with family the kids drive the parents crazy…"

Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm replied Sep 3, 2013 to Trouble sharing goat stories <g>

2 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Cassandra Woodfin

"Welcome YEA another Oregonian. Just want to tell you the photo's are really nice."

Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm replied Mar 20, 2013 to Hello From NW Oregon!

14 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Audrey Bolker

"I know for Nike she loves to be hummed to. She likes the rock a bye baby hum and she…"

Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm replied Jun 14, 2012 to Music to milk by?

15 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Judy H

"I have a very hard time with disbudding but once its over its ok. I have the vet do…"

Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm replied May 30, 2012 to First time disbudding.

3 May 31, 2012
Reply by Hannah

"Sometimes my does will try to be naughty but usually its a heat cycle or a dominance…"

Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm replied Dec 8, 2011 to My baby buck...has issues!

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Amy Bell

"Yesterday I bred our little Nike to Jacob. It turned out that Jacob was a bit smalle…"

Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm replied Dec 7, 2011 to My baby buck...has issues!

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Amy Bell

"I have had trouble with this one. The vet comes out to do the disbuding as I am a so…"

Margie McCoy at River Dance Farm replied Dec 5, 2011 to Disbudding

5 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Jackie K

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2020   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service