Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Sally Knight's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Julia, Thank you so very much for this information as well.  My friend is still…"

Sally Knight replied Apr 4, 2018 to Hair Loss

12 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

"Thanks Deborah, I will forward this all on.  It is a one year old doe and is the on…"

Sally Knight replied Apr 3, 2018 to Hair Loss

12 Apr 13, 2018

"Hi Judy, Thank you so much for this.  Knowing that the goats did great through the j…"

Sally Knight replied Apr 4, 2017 to Moving our herd - Need advice on converting a trailer for goats...

9 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Sally Knight

"Thank you for this! We have a truck with cap but our two dogs will be in the back. …"

Sally Knight replied Apr 3, 2017 to Moving our herd - Need advice on converting a trailer for goats...

9 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Sally Knight

"Donna, that is scary we are going to be on Highway 1 as well! lol! Would be great to…"

Sally Knight replied Apr 3, 2017 to Moving our herd - Need advice on converting a trailer for goats...

9 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Sally Knight

"Hi Donna,  Thank you for this I will search for Judy H and look forward to reading a…"

9 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Sally Knight

"Thank you Deborah."

Sally Knight replied Mar 13, 2017 to Vaccinating

2 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Sally Knight

"Thank you Jess.  That is pretty much what I started with yesterday.  She seems calme…"

Sally Knight replied May 10, 2016 to Milking once a day..

4 Aug 5, 2016

"Thank you for this! I am pleased I can breed Elly one more year."

Sally Knight replied Sep 18, 2015 to What age to stop breeding?

2 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Sally Knight

"Thank you for this! Thaw is slowly starting but we still have a good couple of foot…"

Sally Knight replied Mar 9, 2015 to Waxy teat

4 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Sally Knight

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2022   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service