Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Health (917)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weather

Here's a question I've had ever since getting my first goat - five years ago. How cold is too cold for a goat to be out. I once read that g…

Started by Elyse Nicholson

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Elyse Nicholson

Traveling with goats

The Hybrid is certainly not large enough for 3 dogs and two goats so we are getting a truck...probably a 94 F150 from my sister to be used…

Started by Adrienne

4 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Adrienne

Mastitis

Well I have a new event I know nothing about. I have a doe who tested CMT positive this am with milking. I am vaguley aware that she needs…

Started by Dianea Fay

3 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

Dewormers

Hey, Right now I am just rotating between Safeguard and Ivermection. So I was wondering if anyone knew of another type of oral dewormer fo…

6 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Elyse Nicholson

Goats and Dried Cornstalks

Okay. So I heard a rumor once that dried cornstalks and leaves are good for goats because of they provide fiber. Can anyone verify this? I…

2 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Elyse Nicholson

CAE testing

Where does everyone send for their CAE testing. I have to have the vet draw for me. Anything else I should have checked?

Started by Dianea Fay

5 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

Drying up milking does

Well as this is our first year of milking I would like to hear from those of you who have been milking for many years as to the best way to…

Started by Dianea Fay

8 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Dianea Fay

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2020   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service