Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Goats 101 (924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What to look for in a registered 5 day old doe? (just looks like a cute little goat!)

I am narrowing down my search for my first doe and have found a sweetie pie but realize that I don't know what I'm looking at? I don't know…

Started by Amy Sousa

10 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Amy Bell

New to Nigerian Dwarf Goats and have SOOO many questions...please help

Hi! I am new to Nigerian goats, I want to purchase at least 2 does to start but I want to make sure that I am doing everything right. My fa…

Started by Amy Sousa

5 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Melodie Prichta

Separation of mom and kids

Hi! I did have a question.  How long do you separate the mom and kids before they go back together as a heard? Is there a certain time fram…

Started by Tammy

3 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Heidi Sloan

Herd Reduction: How do you decide?

My new doe barn is a lot better than what I had, but its still not all that big - just 12x24.   That space includes 12x12 general housing,…

Started by Jane Wagman

5 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Jane Wagman

Goats and Baths

I am going to ask a really dumb question.  Should goats be given a bath when it gets warmer? Would this help with parasites? I notice all…

Started by Tammy

3 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Dianea Fay

Computer herd records

Does anyone have a program they really like to herd records on? I am doing it on paper now but would like a comptuer program that is easy a…

Started by Dianea Fay

6 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

tips on selecting kids

I am getting ready to buy my 1st ever 2 kids as future diary animals.I am working with a breeder who I trust and believe she knows her stuf…

Started by salviadorrii

3 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Tammy Lee Birrer

alpacas

We are planning on getting our first two alpacas (6 month old males) this weekend.  The reasons are many....first off, they are so darn cut…

Started by Michelle Lyon

13 Feb 28, 2010

Northwest Oregon Dairy Goat Association Conference

Anyone else planning on attending the Northwest Oregon Dairy Goat Association (NODGA) Conference on the 27th of this month?  There is going…

Started by Jane Wagman

2 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Jane Wagman

Suggestions-Selenium-E Gel

Would appreciate some imput from anyone on suggested dosage of Selenium E Gel and your preferred method of how to get it down a very stubbo…

Started by Debbie Fulkerson

5 Feb 16, 2010

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2022   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service