Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Goats 101 (847)

Featured Discussions

Milk Production Expectations

I am looking into purchasing a ND doe and I am primarily interested in milk production capabilities and this would be the foundational doe…

Started by Theresa BLatest Reply

My Goat Kit

First of all, let me say. I don't like surprises. So I've been reading and learning and talking and learning and learning and learning abou…

Started by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog AcresLatest Reply

Movable Pens

Recently I've been asked a LOT about my movable pens, so I thought I'd start a discussion forum about this and help explain better, that wa…

Started by Elyse NicholsonLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeding horse feed

Does anyone here feed horse pellets instead of goat? I have been struggling with copper antagonists here like crazy and was getting very fr…

Started by Emily

9 Oct 11
Reply by Emily

Moveable fence and rain shelter photos

Hi there just wanted to share these photos in case they are of use to anyone else.  We have an 8 piece moveable fence.  It's permanently t…

Started by Katharine Norton

3 Oct 9
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

Kids Not Thriving

Posted this to the goat forum I'm in this morning, but thought it might be good in a couple of different places. :)   I need some tips for…

Started by Wendi Gunter

4 Jun 21
Reply by Wendi Gunter

Ideal Goat "Pasture"?

Hey all! I don't have any goats yet, but dream of it someday when we get our own property. I'm wondering, if you could buy your property wi…

Started by Rachelle Eaton

4 Jun 19
Reply by Michael Garwood

Milk Production Expectations

I am looking into purchasing a ND doe and I am primarily interested in milk production capabilities and this would be the foundational doe…

Started by Theresa B

62 Jun 19
Reply by Michael Garwood

Dairy Goat Feed

I've been feeding my lactating does DuMor Sweet Feed for a couple of years. I add BOSS and top dress it with kelp. Quite often, the does wi…

Started by Jabe Thomas

2 Jun 7
Reply by Jabe Thomas

Burdizzo fail

Two months ago, I castrated an 11 month old with a burdizzo (emasculator from Jeffers), and only one side took. This definitely could have…

Started by Jess Johnson

3 May 31

Safety Margin for Gardenias, Elderberries & Tall Lettuce

I have searched many websites and many of the posts on this forum but have not found the answers to some new questions.  Gardenias:  I have…

Started by Cynthia Koscinch

2 May 21

Young doe, underweight

My big reason for joining is a question that has me quite stressed. My nigerian/pygmy doe, Hershey is almost 11 months and is only 21 lbs,…

Started by Jennifer Bridgeman

9 May 18

what age to wean bottle baby from grain

What age should I wean bottle baby bucklings and does from grain?

Started by James Tinker

8 May 7

RSS

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2017   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service