Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

For Sale (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Having trouble selling goat!!

I've been trying to sell goats since september with no takers. Currently I have 11 goats and I need to get back down to 5, as I recently di…

Started by Cherissa Woudenberg

5 May 21, 2015
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

A good example of what NOT to say in your goat listing.

http://corvallis.craigslist.org/grd/5020151686.html I'm getting two lamancha/nigerian cross girls, and just for fun, I searched my local cr…

Started by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

6 May 13, 2015
Reply by Rachel Whetzel at MigMog Acres

Pennsylvania, Dillsburg - Reserve your doeling or buckling now!

Our doe is due March 1 and we are taking reservations now!  She comes from a great pedigree and a history of triplets!  Please contact me a…

Started by Lori Cannella

0 Feb 24, 2015

Nigerian babies and adults in SW Oregon, good quality

Show, milk, pets and more I just updated the web site. It does not have a complete list of who is for sale, but many of them are listed. T…

Started by Karen

1 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Karen

Two beautiful sister for sale

I have two lovely little girls for sale - wish I could keep them all but that is impossible.    My doe Simone had triplet daughters as a fi…

Started by Winding River Farm (Bev)

0 Jan 10, 2015

ADGA doeling and doe -- near Portland, OR

Lovely and correct doeling. She is a long, level girl with strong milking genes. Her dam is also for sale as I am retaining her other doeli…

Started by Brett Zimmerman

5 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Glenna Rose

Buck Service needed near Roseburg, OR

Anyone aware of buck service in or near Roseburg, OR? I am selling a doe and the buyer is looking for a smaller buck for her in a couple mo…

Started by Melissa Johnson

5 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Melissa Johnson

Registered Doe For Sale

Deer Ridge Farm Sweet Pea is being offered for sale. She kids with no problems. This is her 2nd time kidding. First time at our farm. First…

Started by Little Branch Farms

0 Oct 6, 2014

Where to advertize

For the first time, I haven't been able to sell my goats, word of mouth.  So where do you advertise to sell your prize bucks and does?  I t…

Started by Dawn Kenneda

6 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Winding River Farm (Bev)

Bucklings for sale in Saratoga County, New York

Born May 12, and with terrific dairy bloodlines. Either is available wethered, by request. The white buckling is $200, the brown is $100 or…

Started by Diane Kennedy

8 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Goat lover101

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2020   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service