Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats

for people who love the littlest dairy goats

Breeding (371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats in the UK

Hi After alot of consideration and research I have decided that I would like to purchase a couple of these little dairy goats.  Does anyone…

Started by Mrs Heidi Fudge

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Deborah Niemann-Boehle

Breeding-How soon to breed back after weaning kids?

I do not wish to keep my doe in milk thru this summer and would like to breed her back.  How do you go about the weaning process and then w…

Started by Tammy Lee Birrer

11 Jun 1, 2010

Any way to palpate for pregnancy?

We exposed our doe for the first time on January 21 and saw a few good couplings.  Now that we are about a month away from possible kidding…

Started by Gayle Prentice Wood

1 May 20, 2010

Tell us about your BUCKS

At my house we have a number of bucks. Yep I guess we are coolectors of sorts. We have 1 buck who is 3 years old , his name is Twin Creeks…

Started by Dianea Fay

25 May 9, 2010

Strange noises during heat?

I'm having a kind of strange experience with my 5 month old doeling.  I'm pretty sure she's in heat (tail wagging, wet rear, and her wether…

Started by Heidi Sloan

3 Mar 29, 2010

Line Breeding-How to?

How close is too close in line breeding? Anyone have any examples you can share?

5 Mar 16, 2010

BLEEDING AND PREGNANT

Our goat is 1 1/2 months pregnant.  Appears healthy and well in every way.  Eating well, comfortable.  The other day I went outside and in…

Started by laurie jenkins

3 Mar 12, 2010

When does kidding start for each of us?

Ok we all live in different parts of the country. When is kidding starting for each of us? We live in Kansas and plan to start Kidding midd…

Started by Dianea Fay

18 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

Breeding Nigerians

I am new to Nigerian Dwarf Goats. I have 2 bucks and 1 doe. Currently, I have had one doe and one buck together in the same pen since mid O…

3 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by PlayRite Farm

Lutalyse

How do you feel about Lutalyse or other heat-inducing medications? We don't have any bucks yet and our breeder instructed us to have our do…

Started by Melissa Senesac

10 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Melissa Senesac

RSS

Books written by Deborah Niemann

Order this book on Kindle!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Need goat equipment?

Yogurt Maker

2-quart milk pail

Mineral feeder (put minerals in one side and baking soda in the other!)

© 2020   Created by Deborah Niemann-Boehle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service